Alguien conoce un sitio donde pueda conseguir una i3 comoda

Publicado en 'Laptops' por trustonme, 29 May 2013.

1. trustonme

trustonme Miembro de oro

Registro:
    29 Mar 2013

Hola saludos alguien conoce alguna tienda q venda laptops nievas con procesador i3 de segunda generacion a 1000 soles x lo menos tenga puerto usb 3.0 gracias por la ayuda de antemano

2. tenguman

tenguman Miembro de plata

Registro:
    15 Nov 2010
    ni a balas, a ese precio solo consigues Atom o AMD Vision

3. Dark Zero

Dark Zero Miembro de oro

Registro:
    21 Ene 2009
    A JDCHG le gustó este mensaje.
  4. Eduar15

Eduar15 Miembro frecuente

Registro:
    27 May 2013
    bueno con eso no te alcanza talvez te pueda ayudar solo agregame o escribe para informate i te puedo sacar unprosupesto de una laptop tengo una en lenovo nueva 1600sols i3

5. FALCON

FALCON Miembro frecuente

Registro:
    9 Oct 2007
    ultimo piso de compuplaza la vez pasada vi varias laptop de segunda en un stand , i3,i5 de 1500 para arriba ....

6. OffLine

OffLine Miembro de plata

Registro:
    2 May 2013
  7. Bonjov

Bonjov Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    26 Jun 2011

Uhmm una Acer y Reparada, no me arriesgaría ¬¬

8. OffLine

OffLine Miembro de plata

Registro:
    2 May 2013
    Esta ya sería mi 3ra Acer y mi 2da Refurbished

Por otro lado he tenido 3 HP de tienda que salieron una KK

9. Bonjov

Bonjov Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    26 Jun 2011
    jaja eso si, en HP no discuto tu apreciación de la marca :yeah: pero siempre hay que tener cuidado con las condiciones de venta en productos Refurb, cada tienda tiene su política de RMA para esos productos. ¬¬

10. trustonme

trustonme Miembro de oro

Registro:
    29 Mar 2013
    El otro dia taban rematando n ripley lenovo i3 1200 soles no se si con 1000 soles podre conseguirme i3 de segunda gen

11. Bonjov

Bonjov Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    26 Jun 2011

pero esos i3 de remate no tienen USB 3.0

A trustonme le gustó este mensaje.
  12. OffLine

OffLine Miembro de plata

Registro:
    2 May 2013
    ahi dice que si

A trustonme le gustó este mensaje.
  13. trustonme

trustonme Miembro de oro

Registro:
    29 Mar 2013
    bueno no importa q no tenga puerto usb 3.0 pero por lo menos q sea una i3 segunda generacion conoce alguien donde pueda conseguir

14. anaximandro

anaximandro Miembro frecuente

Registro:
    8 Feb 2011
    la i3 mas barat que e visto es a 1500 soles, es 3° generacion y graficos HD4000, 4GB Ram, USB 3.0

O una AMD A6-4400M con graficos HD7520G, 6GB Ram, USB 3.0 a 1539 soles

ambas en el HP online Store

Última edición: 30 May 2013
  15. Bonjov

Bonjov Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    26 Jun 2011
    las i3 de remate de S/.1200 con USB 3.0?? mientras no sean HP ... ¬¬

Última edición: 30 May 2013
  16. OffLine

OffLine Miembro de plata

Registro:
    2 May 2013
    otra oferta, solo dura por hoy y si tienes contactos en gringolandia

http://www.woot.com/offers/asus-11-6-touchscreen-core-i3-vivobook

Asus X202E VivoBook, 11.6"
    Capacitive Multi-Touch LED,
    Intel Core i3-2365 Dual-Core 1.4GHz,
    4GB DDR3, 500GB SATA, HDMI,
    USB 3.0, 802.11n, Win 8
    $299.99

17. Bonjov

Bonjov Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    26 Jun 2011

Gracias por la info amigo pero es arriesgado comprar productos Refurbished en tiendas que no tienen buenas políticas de RMA como lo que he leído de Woot, es al azar esperar que salga bueno.

Not to long ago I bought a refurbished Roomba 530 from Woot that came with a 90 day manufacture warranty. It was DOA on arrival. I called the manufacturer since Woot suggest we do that first and was told by them that Woot is not a certified seller of their products therefore they will not honor the warranty. It was void. There was nothing they could do. Imagine my shock. Now I have to ask for a supervisor and so on. The call that never ends and goes no where. Finally I decide to take it apart and noticed there was a part that was not attached properly (I guess when refurbished). After putting it back together I was shocked when I pushed the on button and off it went. Though it hasn't stopped me completely I have to say you have lost my trust. Though it says under warranty I'm finding out that's not always the case. So can you explain this warranty thing when it comes to items you are not a certified seller of?

18. OffLine

OffLine Miembro de plata

Registro:
    2 May 2013
    en el mismo hay un post de ellos explicando que cosa es un refurbished

I'll try to tackle these questions without rambling on for too long. Factory refurbished, factory recertified, factory renewed basically mean the same thing. When you buy a refurb, it doesn't necessarily mean the product was previously used or broken. Depending on the manufacturer, it could mean that it was a new, never before used product and is now listed as refurb because:

It is an overstocked, discontinued or End of life (EOL) product. The manufacturer does not want to disturb the market pricing for new product and requires us to list it as refurbished when it is brand new
    There was a packaging change and the product was removed from the original retail pack and brown boxed
    There was a software or firmware issue and product had to be recalled from store shelves and corrected.
    The product was made for a specific customer and per a contract can't be sold in other channels as new or in a retail package, or by using the manufacturer or OEM name
    The packaging was damaged/destroyed in transit and was reboxed

There's other reasons here but those are the main ones. And in many cases, the reasons listed above will only result in the product being labeled new brown box, new white box, new OEM, etc. This totally depends on the manufacturer and how they want to protect their channels.

Then there are products that were actually opened and or used by customers before being returned. These would include:

Buyers remorse returns from big chains like Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, with very liberal return policies
    Defective product returned to retailers or the manufacturer, and repaired at the factory or at a factory-authorized repair center.

The buyers remorse returns are sometimes sold as "open box" if they are missing accessories or manuals and get minimal testing before they are resold by the retailer. Buyers remorse and defective products are typically returned to the manufacturer and are tested, cleaned, contact parts are replaced, then made complete (all accessories/manuals, remotes) before being sold as refurbished.

The answer to your 2nd question is sometimes the item is tested - specifically if it has been opened or used, had a firmware/hardware/software upgrade, or was returned as defective. And sometimes the product isn't tested - like when it is a packaging change, or if its a retail package that just got a refurb sticker slapped on it.

Warranty coverage differs for many reasons. If the product is EOL, the manufacturer just wants to be done with it, so they shorten the warranty from a 1 year (or whatever their standard warranty period was) to a 90 day or 30 day warranty. Sometimes as a condition of the sale, they only give a DOA warranty. Again, this depends on the manufacturer. If the product is repaired by a factory authorized center, the manufacturer is typically paying them to handle the warranty so they don't have to hassle with it.

I think that covers everything you asked, let me know if you have more questions.

19. tenguman

tenguman Miembro de plata

Registro:
    15 Nov 2010
    Acer = HP

Refurbished es un producto con reparaciones, sea devuelto por algun usuario o salido de la cadena de producción.

20. Bonjov

Bonjov Miembro de bronce

Registro:
    26 Jun 2011
    Alli dice que puede ser un producto devuelto porque el comprador se "arrepintió" y muchas veces sin accesorios o puede ser que fue devuelto averiado y reparado a veces en talleres autorizados.

Pero también encontraras comentarios de clientes de Woot a los que no hicieron valer la garantía de los 30-90 días.

Buyers remorse returns from big chains like Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, with very liberal return policies
    Defective product returned to retailers or the manufacturer, and repaired at the factory or at a factory-authorized repair center.

Esta parte da entender que Woot compra Refurbished a las grandes tiendas como bestbuy, Walmart, etc. y también parece que compra los "Open Box".

Muy arriesgada tu compra, en casos de Refurb solo he comprado en Newegg dnd tienen políticas mas claras de RMA pero solo he comprado cosas pequeñas, en Amazon no conviene es como jugar la ruleta rusa e inclusive al comprar un producto nuevo allí siempre fíjate que lo venda la misma empresa Amazon y no 3ros. :yeah:

A OffLine le gustó este mensaje.